Evans Travel Health is based in Wales, UK and has been providing travel health consultancy services since 2015. It has 12 major clients and works with them or for them as requested. It uses Dropbox to host some of their clients personal information.
- Personal information we collect;
- Legal bases we rely on to collect, use, and share personal information;
- Third parties with whom we share personal information;
- Length of time we keep personal information;
- Transferring personal information outside of Europe their clients rights regarding the use of their personal information
- How their clients can contact them with privacy-related requests.
1. Personal information we collect
Information I Collect
To fulfil work you commission Evans Travel Health to complete, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, address, and the details of exactly what is required of us
2. The legal bases Evans Travel Health rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
ETH relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil work given or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those
- legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
3. The third parties with whom he shares personal information
- Evans Travel Health will not share your information with a third party or give your details to any mailing list
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time he keeps personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Our clients rights regarding our use of their personal information and his contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact Evans Travel Health
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Derek Evans, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] Alternately, you may mail me at:
Derek Evans, 58 The Nurseries, Langstone, Newport,South Wales, NP18 2NT